Family Entertainment Ideas that Cost Less or Nothing
Spending time together doing fun activities is crucial to every family. This allows the family members to develop strong bond with each other. But, during hard times, we tend to think that we could no longer have fun times with our family because we just don’t have enough cash. Take for instance, when one of the father or mother lose a job or when someone in the family is sick making the family spend more cash on health related matters such as medicines and check ups.
This is because our idea of fun these days usually involves MONEY – and usually a lot of it especially if you have a big family with more than two kids for example. But, here’s our great news. Spending some fun times with your family doesn’t have to cost you so much. There are plenty of ways you guys can bond with each other doing fun stuff without spending too much or without spending anything at all.
Here are our ideas for family entertainment that cost less or nothing….
1. Head on OUTDOORS – you can never go wrong in planning an outdoor activity with your kids. Kids just love to be outdoors. Outside the home, they can do anything they want and see the world without boundaries. Just like you, the outdoors have a stress-relieving effect in children of all ages. There are many activities you can do outside. You can head on to the park and bring your bicycle and enjoy a cycling session with your family together with other people in the park. You can have a walk in the park, play sports like volleyball or basketball. This is so much fun than spending time indoors playing computer games and being stuck on a computer or tv screen. Isn’t it? More importantly, it doesn’t cost you anything.
2. Board Games – card and board games are fun activities you can do together at home which can bring you a lot of fun. You can head on to a store and buy a board game for only $15 dollars and who knows it can bring your family a lot of fun times together. keep it in your cabinets and bring them out when the family members are board or tired of just doing plain things like using the internet or playing games on their XBOX.
3. Build a Snowman together – during winter, a fun activity that you all can do together without spending anything is to build a snowman together. This is perfect especially if you have kids.
4. Sing on Karaoke – singing songs together on karaoke is definitely a fun and inexpensive activity that your family can do, especially if you are a family who loves singing. Well, who doesn’t?
5. Go fishing – if there’s a lake neary where you can go fishing, it is definitely a great idea to bring kids. This is a priceless experience for children to go fishing in real life because many of the children these days don’t get to enjoy such experiences.
6. Movie Marathon – movie marathons is a great way to bond and spend time together. Prepare for this ahead by planning the movies and dvds that you are going to buy and watch. Also plan and prepare the snacks you will prepare. It’s always fun and better to have foods to eat while watching. Isn’t it?
So that’s our list and actually if you just get creative enough, there are many more ways you can spend quality and fun times with your kids and family without you spending so much. You can set aside those cash for vacations with your family every once in a while like every year for example, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have fun in between.
No related posts.