SquareTrade 3rd Party Warranties

Had a bad experience at a store? A good experience? Share it here so we all know where to go and where to stay away from.

SquareTrade 3rd Party Warranties

Postby Josh » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm

I was pleasantly surprised to find this site, especially after buying used but great-condition pro audio gear from eBay. These guys will let you buy a warranty for your eBay items and also brand new items at a fraction of the cost that the retailers are asking for.

I then bought warranties for my new iPhones and laptop. I think I have saved about $600 altogether so far! I would highly recommend this site for 3rd party warranties. They offer spll and accident damage for the laptop which I thought was practical and awesome. I mean, that's when people need their warranties the most, right? When they have an accident! You will NEVER find accident warranties at the retail store, I will tell you right now, so save your money! Plus they are always giving out coupon codes for your next warranty or during the season, so make sure you sign up for their newsletter.

Right now they have a Christmas promo, just type in WARRANTYSANTA when you check out and you are good to go.
Josh

Return to Merchant Reviews